Austhink Software is developing the next generation of software to
support argument mapping, the diagrammatic representation of reasoning
and argument structures. The company has:
- Extensive experience of argument mapping in educational contexts,
Reason! Project at the University of Melbourne, and professional
contexts, through the consulting and training work of
- Prior experience producing four different argument mapping
packages, including Reason!Able,
which to date has been the leading product.
- World-class expertise in cognitive science, and the computer
science of graph layout.
- Development partnerships with some of Australia's largest
organisations in business, law and government.
- A solid business management team.